Job No: SS02
Job Title: MSP Account Manager - US Market
Location: India ( Blr/Mumbai/Delhi)
Job type: Permanent
- Reporting to the VP - Sales North America, the Accounts Manager - Global Managed Partner is responsible for Sales and business development in North American region through MSP's (Managed service partners) based out of India, (Wipro, Infosys, CTS, TCS etc), in this role the candidate is to build a strong and deep engagement across all key stakeholders in the assigned MSP account and deliver the business objectives such as Sales, new business acquisitions and retention.
- Build a robust and thriving partnerships the designated MSP accounts focused on expanding reach into India markets.
- Develop and implement joint sales plans, marketing and business development strategies with MSP partners to enhance business growth, customer acquisition and retention.
- Design and execute strategies to penetrate the MSP business across :
- Shared Services Platform
- New Business Acquisition
- Replacement of existing solutions with SUMMIT Solutions in existing contracts
- Retention of existing business through the MSPs
- Build and maintain deep engagements with all key stakeholders in the partner organizations - across their relevant leaderships and operational functions such as :
- Pre-Sales and Solution Architecture
- Services Delivery
- Ensure that the Partner employee's product knowledge is current and effective.
- Ongoing partner management to ensure partner satisfaction
- Stay current on product, industry and competition knowledge.
- Be the "voice of the customer" to the Product Development Team
- Sales Funnel Building & Review
- Sales process management including effective forecasting and closure.
- Sales Quota Achievement (Quarterly & Annually)
- Updating of Accurate Funnel Information and reviewing with the reporting manager on Weekly & Monthly basis
- 12 to 16 years of experience in Partner and Alliance Sales in the IT Infrastructure services or SaaS based software business, selling key values and differentiators with proven success and experience in new business development and demonstrated revenue growth consistently in his/her tenure.
- Ability to Call High and Spread wide within the Partner Organization.
- Bottom-line orientation; metric/measurement driven
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both existing and potential partners including C' level and internally across the business
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to partners and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Experience and willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Deep understanding of current market and customer needs and drivers
- Commercially aware with a strong profit orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate