Job Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Strong customer focus and ability to drive technical solutions quickly and effectively that meet customer requirements
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Would need to travel in the region to meet customers.
- BE degree or equivalent plus 3-8 years related experience in IT industry
- ITIL v3/2011 proficiency
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- Excellent oral and technical communication skills
- Self-motivated who is excited about technology and willing to innovate
- Strong knowledge on ITSM and Business Understanding
- Experience in IT Service Management, Asset Management and Monitoring tools would be an advantage
- Experience in handling IIS and SQL would be added advantage
- ISO 20000/ ISO 27001 Knowledge would be added advantage
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).