Job Type: Permanent
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Works with customers to communicate ITSM vision and benefits
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards. Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations
- Strong in ITAM Policy and Processes –Alignment with Best Practices and International Standards
- Review of Core SAM Process
- Information Systems and Tools – Implementation efficiency of tools used for ITAM
- Reporting and Monitoring – review of key compliance parameters / Indicators considered
- Effective Licensing Position
- Conducting and reporting SAM Program Assessment
- People skills – Assessment of Licensing and SAM Skills (Competencies, Professional Certifications, Trainings)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field Desired: Master’s Degree in related field must have ITIL Expert certification
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).