Job Type: Permanent
- Provides expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery Owns organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Works with customers to communicate ITSM vision and benefits
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes
- Leads development and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog Develops Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders for each service Leads efforts to become Service Management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field Desired: Master’s Degree in related field must have ITIL Expert certification
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).