Job No: SS03
Job Title: Solution Consultant – Partner Presales
Job type: Permanent
- Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of partner requirements for customers and performing pre-demo requirements analysis.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to partner prospects and their existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx.
- Identify and establish alignment opportunities with enablement and partners.
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Enable partner sales/presales/delivery teams on the overall Summit solution and value proposition.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with partners.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposals.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC.
- Supporting Marketing events for Partners– user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customer.
- Remain engaged with partners post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to enablement.
- Would need to travel in the region to meet partners/customers.
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Expertise managing, operating IT organizations and related IT Operations Management tools.
- ITIL Expert certified with Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- IT Operations experience in large enterprises would be great advantages.
- Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment to the Partners.
- Knowledge of Service Management solutions.
- Understanding of IT operational models, including shared services, outsourcing, managed Services etc.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology