Job Title: Implementation
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- 20+ years of relevant experience
- Handled customers globally with predominant exposure to US customers.
- Experience in Service delivery in IMS domain
- Hands-on Project management (directly and via PMs) in the IMS domain
- Proven track record to deliver projects in a timely and cost-bound manner
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Evidence of having worked and driven the agenda across multiple functions within the organization
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience in Software product deployment
- Experience in setting up and managing a technical support center
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.