Job Title: Program Manager
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Coordinate and monitor technical program/projects from initiation through delivery. Serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure technical programs/projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Drive Project Management and project delivery for multiple projects in parallel
- Lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Work closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development and product quality
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Track progress on multiple projects and report that to the stakeholders in effective manner
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Manage and execute software development projects from start to finish.
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in computer science, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development and related fields with at least 3+ years of experience in Project Management or Program Management
- Significant experience driving projects using Agile methodology
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Ability to understand and resolve project bottlenecks and ensure timely delivery
- Proven ability to communicate to senior executives and other key stakeholders
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Product Management or cross-functional management
- Solid understanding of latest technologies in big data, cloud and AI
- Good knowledge of ITSM market, products, tools and technologies