Job Type: Permanent
Designation: Project Manager
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a many short-term projects which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables as per the statement of work finalized with the customer
- Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Schedule Governance meetings with customer.
- In consultation with the Implementation manager, select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- PMP who has experience working on ITSM/ITIL Projects and who have exposure to ITSM tools like (HPOV, Service Now, BMC Remedy, JIRA)
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Minimum 12- 15 years of experience
- PMP Certified – Mandatory
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).