Job Title: Sales Manager
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Designation: SALES MANAGER
- Reporting to Regional Director.
- Primarily worked with PSU’s ( Public sectors) and govt sectors ( relevant to 5 to 10 years of experience )
- The role expected to deliver the business objectives, bookings, revenues, cash flows and module mix as well as customer satisfaction from the set of existing customers in the given region.
- In this capacity, the SM is expected to work closely with the Regional Director to develop clear sales strategy in the target list of names accounts and execute the same
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap and drive the consumption /usage of SUMMIT solution.
- Leverage on Partner ecosystem including leading SI, MSP, Reseller and consulting partners.
- Deliver on annual, quarterly sales targets
- Bring back market intelligence, be voice the customer /partner to help company
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and closure.
- Responsible for Customer CSAT and engage in quarterly/Monthly reviews of customer Support.
- To gain complete product knowledge on SUMMIT portfolio and independently able to present SUMMIT value proposition to customers.
- Sales Funnel Building & Review
- Sales process management including effective forecasting and closure.
- Sales Quota Achievement (Quarterly & Annually)
- Updating of Accurate Funnel Information and reviewing with the reporting manager on Weekly & Monthly basis