Job No: SS08
Job Title: Scripting Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Should have demonstrated automation acumen in IT operations (Must)
- Should be good at command line scripting PowerShell, Shell Scripting background etc. (Must)
- Experience in IT operations automation such as batch files, scripts, innovative automation ideas and implementation.
- Experience in Network automation/windows automation/access control automation/server automation/desktop automation/backup automation etc.
- Solid technical background in IT infrastructure and hosted services environment including Cloud Infra, Network, hardware, software and communication.
- Experience in ticking system and desktop management.
- In depth Knowledge of Microsoft active directory, Microsoft exchange, sql server and databases, Unix, Linux, Cloud (Azure, AWS etc.) (One or more)
- Knowledge on Security.
- Experience in using Automation and monitoring tool.
- Experience in working on infra projects as Technical expert (Wintel admin/Linux admin etc.)
- ITIL best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience