Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Elevate your career by joining an exciting industry undergoing a major transition fueled by AI. We’re looking for someone with a passion for creating innovative products & evangelizing new solutions that help IT leaders leverage technology to reduce costs & improve service delivery. Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will lead our product Development efforts and will be responsible for developing product requirements, overall go-to-market planning, competitive intelligence, and the positioning and messaging for our offerings. This is a great opportunity to participate in creating the next generation of products for the CIO suite as well as to expand and build expertise in multiple areas.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire ITOM product life cycle for our Core and cognitive solutions ranging from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Collaborate with executives, engineering, sales and other functional groups while developing the products, strategy and roadmap
- Drive product requirements, define use cases, user stories and work with engineering to drive the development of products using agile methodologies
- Engage closely with Presales and solution Architects to understand their needs and advocate for product capabilities and positioning using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop product messaging & collateral that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market
- Establish product goals and identify/define metrics to show impact and deliver success
- Lead training programs that describe the value proposition, capabilities, other best practices for our products & solutions
- Support our sales and partner teams with a robust sales kit including demos, presentations, briefs, FAQs, guides, and related collateral
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate customers and industry awareness such as case studies, whitepapers, vertical industry POVs, and other articles
- Evangelize our products, solutions, & best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business or a related field.
- 5 to 10+ years of industry experience in product development, product management or a related field
- Good knowledge of IT Operations Management market
- Experience managing products involving advanced technologies
- Good understanding of the latest technology trends in big data, AI and cloud
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing