Job Title: SME Asset management
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Works with customers to communicate ITAM vision and benefits
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards. Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations
- Strong in ITAM Policy and Processes –Alignment with Best Practices and International Standards
- Review of Core SAM Process
- Information Systems and Tools – Implementation efficiency of tools used for ITAM
- Reporting and Monitoring – review of key compliance parameters / Indicators considered
- Effective Licensing Position
- Conducting and reporting SAM Program Assessment
- People skills – Assessment of Licensing and SAM Skills (Competencies, Professional Certifications, Trainings)
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 10 years
- Hands on experience in tools like service now, HP, BMC, CA etc.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field Desired: Master’s Degree in related field must have ITIL Expert certification
- Academics > 65% Consistent (10th, 12th, B-Tech/Degree)
- Engineering branches – EEE, ECE, CSC. Not mechanical, chemical, production, Civil etc.
- Number of ITAM Tool Deployment Projects handled : > 3 (Must)
- Number of ITAM Service Transition (with Tools) Projects Handled : > 1 (preferred)
- Number of ITAM Operations Projects handled : > 1 (prefered)
- SQL Experience : > 1year
- IIS Experience : > 1year
- Certifications : ITIL
- Over all Total No of Years of Experience : 10-15 Years
- Total No of Years of Experience specific to Infrastructure Service Delivery : > 3Years (Must)
- Total No of Years of Experience specific to the ITAM Tool Admin : > 2 years (preferred)
- Total No of Years of Experience specific to ITAM Tool Development / Customization : > 1Yr (preferred)
- Total No of Years of Experience specific to ITAM Tool Transition / Integration : > 1 Yrs (preferred)
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.