Job Title: Software Engineer- Product Support
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Experience in handling software product customers for Delighted Customer Support.
- Ability to participate in team activities and be a customer advocate for the assigned list of customers. Willingness to carry out the various activities assigned to them and complete them to closure. Overall open mindedness to be able to take up any activity with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Handling customer attention, following up on customer issues and clarifications, carry out first line of troubleshooting steps, work with Development/Testing teams to get customer issues resolved
- Open to 24/7 work timings
- Web and Database Support – with a clear understanding of the basics of the application, technology and domain.
- Considerable experience in dealing with a wide range of customers with high level support and understanding and excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Considerable experience, including delivering support for web and database applications in a variety of professional environments.
- Relevant technical experience to include Application support, database maintenance and migration activities, exposure SQL, IIS & Dot Net
- Exposure and working knowledge of one or more ITSM tools in the capacity of an administrator
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.