Job Type: Permanent
- Provide customer specific training to Analysts, Administrator in the following areas: Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customer.
- Would need to travel in the region to meet customers.
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent
- ITIL Expert certified with Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- IT Operations experience in Large enterprises would be great advantages.
- ISO 20000/ ISO 27001 Knowledge is a must.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).