Job No: SS010
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager- Farming
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Designation:Territory Sales manager Farming
- Reporting to National Sales Manager
- The role is expected to deliver the business objectives, bookings, revenues, cash flows and module mix as well as customer satisfaction from the set of existing customers in the given region.
- In this capacity, the TSM is expected to work closely with the National Sales Manager to develop clear sales strategy in the target list of names accounts and execute the same
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap and drive the consumption /usage of SUMMIT solution.
- Leverage on Partner ecosystem including leading SI, MSP, Reseller and consulting partners.
- Deliver on annual, quarterly sales targets
- Bring back market intelligence, be voice the customer /partner to help company
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and closure.
- Responsible for renewals of existing contacts in named accounts and bring additional business thru Cross-selling and up-Selling SUMMIT solution to meet allotted quota.
- Sales Funnel Building & Review
- Sales process management including effective forecasting and closure. <
- Updating of Accurate Funnel Information and reviewing with the reporting manager on Weekly & Monthly basis
- 10 – 12 years of experience
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate