Job Title: Trainer
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Provide customer specific training to Analysts, Administrator in the following areas: ITIL, Product Specific training on Availability management (Server and network), Asset management
- Deliver instructor-led technical product training.
- Manage training schedule.
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all skill areas ITAM, Server Monitoring, Network monitoring.
- Utilize all available resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency.
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components.
- Provide feedback to Training Content Development team.
- Analyze Support Portal data and communicate with Support team on the specific training required customer specific. Follow-up with customers to ensure attendance at necessary courses. Council with new Analysts to help them understand and utilize technical training Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of ITIL(certified with v3), ITAM, Availability monitoring
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.